1 page responseGo Tell It on the mountainBaldwin Go Tell It (4)Study John’s visionary journey (225-244) and create a list of scenes with short descriptions, due by Sunday.In ‘The Threshing Floor,’ (225-244) John experiences many dramas and emotions as he goes through being saved.I Reread these pages, dividing his vision into major scenes, which are the stages of his spiritual journey. Just like a dream, these areprimarily fantastic and symbolic, not logical or realistic, since they take place mostly in his mind and soul.II Create a list of your scenes in sequence. QUOTE the first and last phrase or sentence to markthe parts, with page numbers (if you have them). Briefly summarize what happens and with whom, like this:Scene 1. Begins with: “Dust was in his nostrils, sharp and terrible” (227) and continues to: “Ah down! and to that purpose, where?” (229) John falls to the floor “possessed” and feels thick dust choking him, panics and screams, knows the Holy Ghost is speaking to him, but doesn’t know why.Scene 2. Begins with: [etc] and continues up to: [etc.] USE THE MODEL ABOVE.III. Describe as many scenes as exist in the vision — at least6-10separate long scenes, covering the opening up to John’s “awakening” and reception by Elisha and the saints (244). You can divide the 20 pages any way you like. DO begin at the beginning (you can start at another sentence if you wish).IV. For extra credit: explain the Biblical allusions and parallels you see in any or all of the scenes; you can also go more deeply into the connections between the vision and John’s life up to now.
1 page responseGo Tell It on the mountainBaldwin Go Tell It (4)Study John’s visionary journey (225-2
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.