According to Kirk (2016), most of your time will be spent working with your data. The four following group actions were mentioned by Kirk (2016):Data acquisition: Gathering the raw materialData examination: Identifying physical properties and meaningData transformation: Enhancing your data through modification and consolidationData exploration: Using exploratory analysis and research techniques to learnYour response will include a pretend project/initiative/effort that does require data to be used as an objective. You will first provide 3-5 sentences describing this effort. You will then describe the actions that would be performed for each group.This example is very high level that would not earn any points, but will be a general idea that cannot be used and must be expanded in your response:My project is related to the Widget Company. Our company manufactures widgets and we want to increase revenue.Data acquisition: Copy all data from internal company sources to my working database.Data examination: List all files and description of content including dates and field descriptions.Data transformation: Modify all dates to be presented as MM/DD/YYYY.Data exploration: Multiple filters used on data to determine gaps, went to library.Upto 550 words plus references.Reference: Kirk, A. (2016). Data Visualisation: A Handbook for Data Driven Design (p. 50). SAGE Publications
According to Kirk (2016), most of your time will be spent working with your data. The four following
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.