As a data steward, you have been asked to create a Microsoft Access database to store patient demographics. Once you have created the database, you must write policies to govern how the data should be collected, stored, and shared. Use search tools to help you write your policies.Part-1: Create Your Access DatabaseBe sure to include the following demographic elements in your database:Patient First Name Patient Last Name Patient Middle Initial Street Address State Zip Code Phone number Social Security Number Birthdate Gender Emergency Contact Name Emergency Contact Number Primary PhysicianOnce you have created the database with the patient demographic elements, provide fictitious information for 3 patients for each element.Part-2: Create Your Policy and Procedure DocumentIn a Microsoft Word document, create a Policy and Procedure document to govern the collection, storage, and sharing of data. For your convenience, a blank policy and procedure template is provided below.Download: Policy and Procedure TemplateBe sure proper APA formatting is followed and that your assignment is free of spelling and grammar errors.
As a data steward, you have been asked to create a Microsoft Access database to store patient demogr
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.