Change Management PlanHide Assignment InformationTurnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turnitin®.InstructionsFinal project part 2: Change Management Plan (presentation)This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of course outcomes:apply knowledge of the levels, components, and development of culture to inform decision making about organizational practices analyze and describe the impact of organizational culture on performanceBased on your last paper, create a change-management plan. Put yourself in the position of a consultant making recommendations to the CEO of the organization.Present your recommendations in a PowerPoint presentation of 10-15 slides. State howthe organization can be better prepared to meet the needs and challenges of the future. Defend your argument.Your presentation should include the following (at a minimum):1) an evaluation of the current situation (current culture) 2) an analysis ofhow theculture should change in order to better address the needs of the future (be specific!)3) recommendations for change, with specific strategies that need to be adopted by the leadership, including how to communicatethe changes and how to respond to resistance to change (Keep your recommendations to two or three, otherwise it becomes overwhelming)4) justification and support for the recommended changes, based on both your own observations and the literature (at least three sources)This assignment counts for 20% of your course gradeNote: This is a continuation of the Culture Analysis Paper. Please use that as foundation for this work.
Change Management PlanHide Assignment InformationTurnitin®This assignment will be submitted to Turni
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.