Choose a topic: Answer this question: What are the personal and/or communal ethical factors that may be involved in determining the moral position of either side in that debate? Next, articulate and then evaluate the ethical positions using Kantian ethics (that is, the categorical imperative) relative to the long standing debate (that is your topic chosen in the week three assignment). Finally, create a complete annotated bibliography for 5 academic scholarly sources. You will annotate each source. The sources should be relevant to your topic chosen in the week three assignment.Include the following: Publication details Annotation (a detailed reading of the source)Each annotation section should include the following: Summarize key points and identify key terms (using quotation marks, and citing a page in parentheses). Describe the controversies or “problems” raised by the articles. State whether you agree or disagree and give reasons. Locate one or two quotations to be used in the final research project. Evaluate the ways in which this article is important and has helped you focus your understanding.Use the following as a model:APA ReferenceMezirow, J. (2003). Transformative learning as discourse. Journal of Transformative Education, 1(1), 58-63.Writing Requirements (APA format) Length: 4-7 pages (not including title page or references page) 1-inch margins Double spaced 12-point Times New Roman font Title page
Choose a topic: Answer this question: What are the personal and/or communal ethical factors that ma
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.