Communication is used to inform, to persuade and to analyze. In this assignment, you will persuade the reader of your point of view by supporting a thesis with objective facts and credible evidence.For this assignment, you have traditional and creative options. Choose what will challenge your writing and what would be appropriate for your topic and field:Traditional 5 paragraph essay with 1 paragraph introduction, 3 body paragraphs, and 1 paragraph conclusion. Possible audience that your paper will be written to Op-ed newspaper article. Blog post. Letter/proposal to stakeholders. Press release. Letter to the editor. Presidential address. Election speech (written only). Application for a position related to the topic. Defense attorney’s opening statement. Case brief. Advocacy statement. Call to action paper.Guidelines:In order to persuade the audience to accept the position you are advocating in this paper, you will use different kinds of appeals:ethos (which involves the credibility of the speaker, writer, or authority being cited); logos (which involves facts, statistics, and logic); and pathos (which involves emotions).A good persuasive argument uses credible sources, objective evidence, and emotional “hooks” to make use of logos, ethos, and pathos respectively.Be sure your thesis statement is very clear. It should be a single complete sentence, including both a subject and a predicate, that combine to make claim. Example: “The USA should be more competitive in establishing a presence on Mars.”Your introduction paragraph should include a “hook” to grab the reader’s attention. The thesis statement is typically seen in the first paragraph. Your body paragraphs will support the thesis. You should use credible sources and cite them according to the style of your discipline. Your conclusion should reiterate the strongest points from your paper and give the audience something to consider, moving forward.Requirements:PURPOSE: To persuade AUDIENCE: The applicable audience for the type of document you’ve chosen to write. LENGTH: 500 – 750 words (Times New Roman font) SOURCES: A minimum of 3 FORMAT: The citation style that is appropriate for your discipline Use only third person (he/she/they) for a more professional tone. Avoid first person (I, my, us, we) and second person (you and your) in your essay.**Remember that all work submitted is to be your own original work except where properly acknowledged and cited. Do not reuse work, papers, or speeches from previous work submitted
Communication is used to inform, to persuade and to analyze. In this assignment, you will persuade t
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.