Complete 5 pages APA formatted article: Data Warehousing in Healthcare. The need to store information for both historical and strategic reasons inspired many companies to acquire IT-based infrastructure to maintain the records. The main reason for this was the increased efficiency that IT-based systems brought to the organizations. The idea of pooling a large amount of information to allow for research and reorganization refers to data warehousing. The concept is as old as the ancient libraries. However, the tools for data storage are no longer large tomes of papyrus and paper, but IT based databases.The setting up of data warehouses is not a preserve of any specific company. In fact, data warehouses have components made by different manufacturers. A consultant, usually a systems engineer, designs, and sets up a data warehouse for different clients based on their needs (Hyatt, 2007). In this sense, a data warehouse is not a product, but a system designed using components from different manufacturers. To illustrate this point, a data warehouse resembles an engineering product designed by an engineer but constructed using equipment made by other manufacturers.The physical components of the data warehouse include computers, servers, and network equipment such as routers, hubs, and cabling. These components provide the physical interface that represents the data warehouse. Depending on the type of data warehouse, the equipment will have ratings that match the needs of the institution. Other elements that constitute the hardware for the data warehouse include power supply equipment such as Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) units, power cables, power adapters and surge protection devices. These elements ensure that the warehouse has the reliable power supply.The software that operates data warehouses is largely database software. . .
Complete 5 pages APA formatted article: Data Warehousing in Healthcare. The need to store informatio
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.