Compose a 1750 words assignment on industrialisation and the family. Needs to be plagiarism free! Of course, not all of the explanations can be found in economics and, most likely, social structure and culture can explain the changing economics as well. However, looking for explanations in the changing economics for sociological phenomena enriches our insights and sharpens our sociological analysis. I will attempt to do just that in this work. According to Eshleman and Bulcroft (2010, p. 4), a family traditionally refers to “two or more persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption who reside together in a household.” It is a definition that “emphasizes the structural dimension of families because it focuses on the requirements for membership and spatial arrangements of members.” Simultaneously, families can also be defined “in terms of their functional significance as societal institutions” (Eshleman and Bulcroft 2010, p. 4). The function of a family can be for “procreation” or “socialisation” of children (Eshleman and Bulcroft 2010, p. 4). Social structure and power distribution in society influence how a family is defined (Eshleman and Bulcroft 2010, p. 5). How a family is defined mirrors adaptation to circumstances and is a product of cultural innovations and of a process in which “those in positions of power and privilege promote definitions that serve their interests and values” (Eshleman and Bulcroft 2010, p. 5). Eshleman and Bulcroft identified three basic types of family structure.
Compose a 1750 words assignment on industrialisation and the family. Needs to be plagiarism free! Of
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.