Compose a 250 words assignment on jesus as a subtle examiner and an excellent interrogator. Needs to be plagiarism free! When the disciples answered “Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias. and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets”, they could provide a more truthful answer without fear of retribution or disapproval (Matthew 16:14, King James Version). When Jesus further quizzed the disciples about what they thought, the disciples knew that the first answer was not right. Thus “Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God” (Matthew 16:16, King James Version). In which Jesus rewarded him with a blessing stating “Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 16:17, King James Version). .This gives the individual being questioned away, to tell the truth without being embarrassed or looking guilty. When the disciples gave the wrong answer, then Jesus pressed them for what they thought. This allows a person to explain themselves. Finally, after giving the answer being sought by Jesus, the disciple that answered was praised. Another point is Jesus questioned a crowd (at least twelve). That gives a sense of competition to get the answer right, sort of peer pressure. In the end, the statement of being “Son of man” was confirmed by Simon Peter. Jesus not only sublimely planted the answer but made Simon Peter think it was his idea. . .
Compose a 250 words assignment on jesus as a subtle examiner and an excellent interrogator. Needs to
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.