Compose a 3000 words assignment on guidestar international. Needs to be plagiarism free! GuideStar seeks to strengthen the role of CSOs through “transparent reporting”, which will serve to make the CSO more visible, and thus, more able to receive a fair contribution of resources for its programs and initiatives. In addition to supporting the growth of individual CSOs, GuideStar strives to create clear communication between the stakeholders involved, including the CSO, donors (governmental bodies and citizens) and supporters. In order to support these objectives, GuideStar has two visions: first, the systems employed by GuideStar will be running in over 30 countries, which will provide a comprehensive database of information that will create global networks, and promote trans-national charity. second, information on the operations and objectives CSOs will become available to its stakeholders, and this transparency will ensure that programs of value will be more likely to receive the funding necessary on a voluntary basis. The central vision involves the “effective and generous allocation of [society’s] resources” to legitimate and deserving CSOs (GuideStar International, 2011).GuideStar started in 1994 in the U.S. by founder Buzz Schmidt, and “has become the US’ premier non-profit database and is used extensively by most philanthropic institutions, non-profit organizations, corporations, individual donors, and government grant-making agencies and regulators” (GuideStar International, 2011). After receiving the award of Non-profit Executive of the Year in 2001, the company expanded to the UK, where it launched a web service that provided information about charitable organizations in the UK. This has resulted in generating world interest in implementing the GuideStar system into global CSOs.The central founding figures in GuideStar are Buzz Schmidt, William H. Dietel, Dr. Virginia Hodgkinson, and Lady Hilary Browne-Wilkinson.
Compose a 3000 words assignment on guidestar international. Needs to be plagiarism free! GuideStar s
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.