Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Life Lessons Learned through a Toy Store. It needs to be at least 750 words. Along with Sylvia’s reaction to the fiberglass sailboat incident, another lesson for readers within this short story is the cultural differences the protagonist sees within Miss Moore. As a new member of the neighborhood, Miss Moore puzzles the local children with the way she carries herself including her appearance and speech. From Sylvia’s point of view, interactions with Miss Moore begin as forced outings that she must participate in. “She’d been to college and said it was only right that she should take responsibility for the young ones’ education, and she not even related by marriage or blood” (Cade Bambara 88). Upon reviewing the text, it is clear that as time passes, Sylvia begins to understand that Miss Moore is trying to show her and her friends the complex nature of social class in the world around them. After visiting F.A.O. Schwartz, Miss Moore poses this question for the kids to consider, “Imagine for a minute what kind of society it is in which some people can spend on a toy what it would cost to feed a family of six or seven. What do you think?” (Cade Bamara 95). Through this question, one can decipher from the text that when Sylvia looks at Miss Moore, she sees the necessity of learning to analyze the world around her to draw conclusions about society.When combining the reality of money of society with the new awareness that Miss Moore’s character represents, the last area for analysis within this short story is to discuss how Sylvia begins to learn.
Hello, I am looking for someone to write an article on Life Lessons Learned through a Toy Store. It
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.