Hi, need to submit a 250 words paper on the topic Critique the Article Critical Thought. Article critique In the article A Long Way From Harlan County, Nordlinger expresses his thoughts on the rolesof the labor unions and the implications they have on the various sectors. He clearly gives examples of the various events that have gone haywire simply due to the effects of unplanned strikes. He remains very pessimistic about the strikes and the role that they play in fighting for the rights of the workers. In one instance, the author expresses his disapproval on the strikes working in hotels and various concerts. The events in all the cases are called off unexpectedly, to the disappointment of all the partakers. The participants are not compensated of the losses that they undergo due to the unexpected strikes. Thought the whole article, the author shows disapproval of the trade unions and the roles that they play in advocating the rights of the workers. He simply agitates for proactive planning and foreseeing such events before they happen, and hence plan in good time (Jay, pg. 28).The labor unions play a very critical role in the life of the workers. It advocates their rights, which includes wages, allowances and good working environment. The author is not sensitive to the needs of the workers when he disregards the strikes and their agitation for their needs. Essentially, the management of the institutions that took place in the strike is to blame. Why could they not settle the issues with the workers and prevent the occurrence of the strike?Even as far as the workers have their right to protest against poor working conditions, they should be strategic in their planning. They do not want to call for a strike, and no step is taken to improve their grievances. They possess the power to power to dictate what they want as long as it is in line with the operations of the firm. There is no problem with the workers calling for a strike before a big event, as it likely to be felt more than before. In summation, the author’s opinion is contrary to the rights of the workers. He is too much on the unexpected losses caused due to the sudden strikes.Cited WorkJay N.
Hi, need to submit a 250 words paper on the topic Critique the Article Critical Thought. Article cri
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.