HW 6- Segmentation AnalysisThetables in the attached fileshow a cross-tabulation of frequent -flier mileage categories (high, med, low) by Age-category (younger, older). A travel offer was made to 5000 people in the analytic sample•Table 1 shows the counts of the 5000 people in the analytic sample.•Table 2 shows the counts as a percentage of the 5000 people in the analytic sample•Table 3 shows the number of orders placed for the travel offer.•Table 4 shows the response rate for the travel offerHW:1.Create a new table showing indexes of observed response rates, relative to the overall rate. Then based on the index table you created, create 3 segments labeled as follows (if nec., refer to textbook chapter 7, and slides from week 3, for a refresher on Indexes)2.Segments: Yes (index >= 120), Maybe (index between 100-120), No (index 3.If the entire customer file is 100,000 customers, how many customers are there in each of the “Yes”, “Maybe”, and “No” categories?4.What might be the observed response rate for the “Yes” segment that you want to market to?5.Past marketing efforts (before this new segmentation) showed an overall response rate of 5.24%. If new offers are to be sent and targeted to the “Yes” segment, what is the expected response rate for the “Yes” segment? And what is the response rate index?6.How many orders to the travel offer would you expect?
HW 6- Segmentation AnalysisThetables in the attached fileshow a cross-tabulation of frequent -flier
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.