I must have ORIGINAL work only with UP TO DATE references.In addition to the above resources, the only other allowable website sourcesyou may use are (1) Society for Human Resource Management [SHRM], (2) Association for Talent Development [ATD], (3)WorldatWork, (4) Human Capital Institute [HCI]. You may also use academic journal articles found on Strayer’sOnlineLibrary atresearch.strayer.eduWrite a six-to seven-page paper in which you do the following:Analyze different types of strategies (cost leadership, differentiation, and focus or niche) and select which one you would deem more appropriate for an “efficiency-minded”retail organization and explain your rationale. How would the selected strategy ultimately affect how HR does its job? Examine the fourapproaches to job design or redesign and provide an example (not a definition) of each. Then, make a case to the interviewing panel on the importance of effective job design applications in supporting the overall strategic goals of the organization. Consider challenges and constraints associated with recruiting workers and identify and discuss at least twoissues. What advice would you give to ease your selected issues? Be specific. List and describe 2–3 candidate selection process ideas that might add value and overall effectiveness to the process.Example:5Tips for Designing an Effective Employee Selection System.Also, what problems should HR and management teams avoid during the selection process? Use at least fourquality academic resources,1of which must be the assigned textbook.Internet websites are not to be used in this course unless they come from the course resources list in the course information section of this course.You may also usetheStrayer University Libraryto locate additional sources to support your work.
I must have ORIGINAL work only with UP TO DATE references.In addition to the above resources, the on
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.