I need some assistance with these assignment. a linear relationship Thank you in advance for the help! The politician wants to reduce the independent variable in order to achieve a desired dependent variable. The dependent variable, on the other hand, is the increase in crime. The increase in crime is the dependent variable in this situation since its results depends on the independent variable of early release of prison inmates. The dependent variable is the observed results of a manipulation of an independent variable. The increase of crime depends on the number of prison inmates released early. The observation results in the conclusion, which is that the increase of crime depends on the release of prison inmates and thus the independent variable is the release of prison inmates while the dependent variable is the increase in crime. 2.A negative linear relationship occurs in a state where there exists a reduction of a dependent variable because of an increase in the independent variable. A nonlinear relationship, on the other hand, is a situation where the relationships between variables are not directly correlated. A nonlinear relationship is evident where there is a more than or less than proportionate change in the dependent variable as a caused by the change in the independent variable. In this situation, the implied relationship is a positive linear relationship since the early release of criminals leads to an increase in crime. The increase in the number of prison inmates released early causes the rate of crime to go up. The politician believes that the elimination of parole will reduce the rate of crime. The hypothesis here us that the increase of the independent variable, which is the premature, release of the criminals leads to the increase of the dependent variable that is the rate of crime. According to the politician, the elimination of parole will reduce the rate of crime. The elimination of parole, which is the independent variable, translates to the reduction of the dependent variable that is the crime rate. In light of this, the implied relationship is a positive linear one. 3. The politician cannot correctly claim that there is a relationship between the early release and crime rate. .
I need some assistance with these assignment. a linear relationship Thank you in advance for the hel
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.