I need some assistance with these assignment. loneliness in old age Thank you in advance for the help! It can also be described as a state, in which the elderly person, despite having the capacity to interact with others refrains from doing so (Paul , Ayis, &. Ebrahim , 2006, p. 223).. Emotional loneliness is the outcome of there being no association of close relationship, whereas social loneliness is caused by the dearth of social interaction. Emotional and not social loneliness was seen to result from the death of a partner. Some researchers have reported that depressive symptomatology was promoted by loneliness, chronic disease, inadequate health as per one’s own assessment, poor functional capacity and vision (Paul , Ayis, &. Ebrahim , 2006, p. 223). Merely improving the quality of one type of relationship cannot in general, improve the situation regarding the other type of loneliness. In addition, there is a direct relationship between age and loneliness. A mammoth effort was made by Perlmans, who reviewed the data from 6 surveys, involving some 18,000 respondents in North America. Perlmans found that loneliness was more common among adolescents and the youth, in comparison to individuals of middle age. It was also determined by Perlmans that after the age of 40 years, loneliness had to be examined in the context of divorce, poor health or the death of a spouse (Reevy, Ozer, &. Ito, 2010, p. 356). When there is unhappiness regarding one’s relationships, one tends to be dissatisfied. This in turn leads to loneliness, which is an unpleasant emotional state. Those who are lonely could experience emptiness, sadness, emotional pain and a sense of being distanced from and not being properly understood by others.
I need some assistance with these assignment. loneliness in old age Thank you in advance for the hel
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.