I will pay for the following article Critique of Quantitative Research Report. The work is to be 12 pages with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. A close reference was made to the study Staff Regard towards Working with Substance Users: a European Multi-centre Study (Gilchrist et al). The aim of the study was to compare the levels of regard that medical practitioners have for working with various groups of patients for medical school students at the Monash University.Unwillingness to treat certain categories of patients stems from the perceived difficulties in handling them, lesser rewards from the intensive care required of the medics, and the general feeling of inadequacy of skills. The researchers note that the medical practitioners prefer treating other categories of patients, for instance those suffering from diabetes. Of special interest to this study is the section from which the researchers apply the t-tests and Analysis of Variance. On top of the ANOVA tests carried out inappropriately in this study (where the researchers should have used the non-parametric equal of ANOVA, the Mann-Whitney U-test. The overall implication of the errors presented by these researchers is that their findings can rightfully be termed as wrong and inappropriate, because they could not use the wrong approach to reach at their conclusions.In the end, the researchers confirmed that the medical practitioners surveyed in the various disciplines were least willing to work with patients who needed treatment for use of illicit drugs. It is not certain whether the same conclusion would have been reached if the correct tests were applied on the data.
I will pay for the following article Critique of Quantitative Research Report. The work is to be 12
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.