I will pay for the following article Toxicological. The work is to be 1 page with three to five sources, with in-text citations and a reference page. Running Head: Aromatic Amines Aromatic Amines [Institute’s Aromatic Amines Aromatic Amines refer to certain types of chemicalsthat are observable in the chemical and plastic industries. These are the byproducts left after the manufacturing process of elements and compounds, such as “dyes, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, polyurethane foams, etc” (Books, 2010). These aromatic amines are present in the pollution around us. They exist in the environment as emissions of car engines, the exhaust pipes, the smoke of tobacco, the combustion of wood chips. Three popular kinds of aromatic amines are “polycyclic, monocyclic, and heterocyclic forms of amines” (Walpole, 1959). Some aromatic amines are under utilization as carcinogens in industries. Research was conducted to find what industries emitted these aromatic amines and to what extent these were damaging to the environment and the people around. It was an observation that the plastic, chemical, and dye industries emitted these in high amounts. Bladder tumors are a common side effect of these aromatic amines and the people who encounter these harmful gases often suffer from these diseases. “Auramine, naphthylamine, benzidine, and aminodiphenyl” (Walpole, 1959) were common aromatic amines that were believed to be one of the main chemicals causing bladders problems amongst workers working in these industries. Other effects of these amines include “drowsiness, headaches and dizziness that eventually lead to the person experiencing lack of coordination, muscular pain, contractions, a state of confusion, etc” (Books, 2010). These harmful gases may also cause certain respiratory problems and liver diseases. Various laboratory tests and field researches were conducted to identify the exact side effects. Tests on animals were also conducted to find out the toxic effects of aromatic amines (Walpole, 1959). References Books. (2010). Aromatic Amines. General Books LLC. Walpole, A. L. (1959). “Aromatic Amines as Carcinogens in Industry.” Journal of Occupational Medicine. Volume 1, Issue 2, pp. 144.
I will pay for the following article Toxicological. The work is to be 1 page with three to five sour
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.