Introduction:The purpose of this assignment is for students to provide a quick “3-2-1” reflection on the module material and how they were able to achieve the module learning objectives. This assignment is constructed in a blog format, but is not a traditional blog. Assignment:Respond to the following “3-2-1” Question Prompts in reference to defining criminology and understanding the importance of studying crime:3- Share 3 things that you learned from this module, or that you found interesting.2- Share 2 things that were muddled, or you did not quite understand. 1- Share 1 “Ah-Ha” moment that you experienced during this module. This should be something that may have surprised you.Power Point Presentation An Introduction to CourtsPower Point Presentation An Introduction to Courts Power Point Presentation An Introduction to Courts – Alternative FormatsLecture Notes: An Introduction to CourtsLecture Notes: An Introduction to Courts Lecture Notes: An Introduction to Courts – Alternative FormatsWebsite: US Supreme CourtWebsite: US Supreme CourtWebsite: US Courts Roles and StructureWebsite: US Courts Roles and StructureWebsite: North Carolina Judicial BranchWebsite: North Carolina Judicial BranchYoutube Video: Buck v Bell Part 1Youtube Video: Buck v Bell Part 1This link will take you to Part 1 of Buck v. Bell on youtube.Video Transcripts:Buck v Bell Part 1 Transcripts Buck v Bell Part 1 Transcripts – Alternative FormatsYoutube Video: Buck v Bell Part 2Youtube Video: Buck v Bell Part 2Video Transcripts:Buck v Bell Part 2 Transcripts Buck v Bell Part 2 Transcripts – Alternative FormatsPower Point Presentation: NC Structured SentencingPower Point Presentation: NC Structured Sentencing
Introduction:The purpose of this assignment is for students to provide a quick “3-2-1” reflection on
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.