let me know if you need the all those pages of the bookAfter reviewing the Fieldbook, Fifth Discipline,pgs. 297-346 and pgs. 351-441, Senge discusses Shared Vision and Team Learning. There are important strategies for building shared vision, where to begin and what to expect. The same applies for team learning, to include the importance of reframing team relationships, building an organization that recognizes everyone’s uniqueness and tools for discovering learning styles, and brining diverse people together for a common purpose.Senge tells us, “The fundamental characteristic of the relatively unaligned team is wasted energy. Individuals may work extraordinarily hard, but their efforts do not efficiently translate to team effort. By contrast, when a team becomes more aligned, a commonality of direction emerges, and individuals’ energies harmonize. There is less wasted energy.” (2006, p. 217). There is commonality of purpose, a shared vision, and understanding of how to complement one another’s efforts. Individuals do not sacrifice their personal interests to the larger team vision; rather, the shared vision becomes an extension of their personal visions. (2006, p. 218).In addition the above review, watch the following videos and read the articles on shared vision and team learning.RESOURCESShared Vision:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyESvprvRbIhttps://thesystemsthinker.com/the-evolution-of-a-shared-vision/Posner, J. M. (2019). To Lead, Create a shared vision.Harvard Business Review, 20-26.Team Learning:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40meQNZl3KUhttps://thesystemsthinker.com/creating-business-results-through-team-learning/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40meQNZl3KUhttps://thesystemsthinker.com/creating-business-results-through-team-learning/Bui, H., & Baruch, Y. (2010). Creating learning organizations: A systems perspective.Learning Organization, 17(3), 208–227.https://doi.org/10.1108/09696471011034919Please answer the following questions.According to James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner of the Harvard Business Review, leaders must be able to develop the trait of looking ahead to create a shared vision while keeping the ideas of their followers in mind as well.1. What are some strategies you have seen for building shared vision? What worked and what didn’t? What were some of the challenges followers and leaders faced in creating a shared vision? If applicable, feel free to discuss how the shared vision evolved and how it was implemented in your current or previous organization?2. What are some ways your current or previous organization has promoted working together through team learning? Briefly explain the importance of reframing team relationships, building an organization that recognizes everyone’s uniqueness and any tools you may have used for discovering different learning styles, and embracing diversity together for a common purpose.If you do not have an organizational example you may use current events in our country to illustrate the course learning objectives.
let me know if you need the all those pages of the bookAfter reviewing the Fieldbook, Fifth Discipli
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.