Need an research paper on entrepreneurial action. Needs to be 11 pages. Please no plagiarism. Future Plans 10 14. Funding request 10 15. Exit strategies 10 Executive Summary Solo Pasta Restaurant is a pasta restaurant located on Holloway Road 7N. The business is owned by four partners that contributed equally to fund the business. Our aim is to grow the business seeing profits in the first year and build recognition and awareness of the business. Ultimately we plan to expand into other markets. Competition is mainly from fast food eateries i.e. McDonalds and a new business that will compete directly with us. Business Idea Concept Solo Pasta Restaurant will serve a variety of pasta, sauces, vegetables and meat. Our service will be unique in that the customers can design his pasta bowl with whatever they want on the pasta. It will seat forty (40) patrons and employ four (4) employees. The planned target market would be first students, because of the location and working adults, as these are the two groups of people that eat out the most. Solo Pasta will offer a twenty percent (20%) discount to college students. Solo Pasta will employ skilled workers that can provide for fast friendly service and produce quality foods. In addition to the pasta dishes, Solo Pasta will offer hot drinks and breakfast baguettes. Mission Solo Pasta Restaurant’s mission is to provide quality products with fast friendly service.
Need an research paper on entrepreneurial action. Needs to be 11 pages. Please no plagiarism. Future
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.