SHARP EssaySHARP (Sexual Harassment Assault Response Prevention)Precursors to sexual assault such as sexual innuendos; sexual harassment; demeaning behaviors, like hazing and other sexually offensive actions continue to stymie cultural change within the ranks of our Army. Cultural change is only successful when Soldiers reject these precursors of sexual assault at all levels. In what ways can leaders enforce and promote this cultural change to further combat and prevent sexual assault in our Army.Inform learners they will write a two-page (maximum) essay addressing actual SHARP issues from your environment – unit, organization, or Army – and making recommendations on how all leaders at all levels can implement potential solutions. The winner will be selected by the commandant and recognized with a certificate of achievement and coin during graduation.Title: “Why does the number of sexual assaults continue to increase throughout your unit/organization/Army?” (Choose one)I. Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)A. Opening statementB. Background informationC.Purpose statementII. Body (2-4 paragraphs)A. (Point A) Why does sexual assault occur? Include supporting evidence.B. (Point B) Does our current approach to training reduce (or not reduce) the risk of sexual assault and harassment? (Could be tied to point A)C. (Point C) Supporting topic & evidence to support your thesis.D. (Point D) How do we end sexual violence in the military?III. Conclusion (1-2 paragraphs)A. Summarize the main points.B. Make a strong, memorable final statement.NOTES:Font is Arial, with a point size 12 Use standard margins: 1 inch from the left, right, and bottom edges Do not justify right margins Use double spacing Utilize a graphic organizer of your choice Follow the Army Writing Style and standard written English. Use the five (5) paragraph format Strong purpose statement Use “Second Set of Eyes”• Essay must be 1-2 pages in length (title page does not count as a page).• Essay is an individual activity (although peer editing is allowed).• Essay must contain two references (ARs, personal interviews, peer review articles, etc.).
SHARP EssaySHARP (Sexual Harassment Assault Response Prevention)Precursors to sexual assault such as
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.