Starting in 2008, the United States experienced the greatest economic calamity since the Great Depression.To combat rising unemployment, negative economic growth, and deflation, among other problems, the U.S. government employed instruments/policies from both the fiscal and monetary toolkits. Write an essay 1,250-1500 words regarding the impact of economic policy on the market. Address the following:1.Describe the major problems of the “Great Recession.” What required immediate government action, from the perspective of many public officials?2.Monetary policy: Describe how the Federal Reserve respond to the crisis.Be sure to discuss interest rates and open market operations.3.Fiscal policy: Describe Congress’s response to the crisis.Be sure to discuss the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.4.Explain the goals of the fiscal and monetary policies employed. Address “stimulating aggregate demand” and the role of “increasing the money supply” in your response.5.Evaluate the success in the policies.Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Starting in 2008, the United States experienced the greatest economic calamity since the Great Depre
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.