Students must choose one of the following terms for your research for their Journal ArticleSummary 3: coercive forces, institutional environment, inter-organizational relationships, joint venture, legitimacy, niche, organizational ecosystem, retention, strategic alliance, or trade association.InstructionsJournal Article Summary & Discussion:Within each module, there is a list of key terms. Each student will select one of the key terms and conduct a search of Campbellsville University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer reviewed article (within the past 3 years) that closely relate to the concept. Your submission must include the following information in the following format:-DEFINITION: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement.SUMMARY: Summarize the article in your own words-this should be in the 150-200-word range. Be sure to note the article’s author, note their credentials and why we should put any weight behind his/her opinions, research or findings regarding the key term.DISCUSSION: Using 300-350 words, write a brief discussion, in your own words of how the article relates to the selected weekly reading assignment Key Term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but the opportunity for you to add value by sharing your experiences, thoughts and opinions. This is the most important part of the assignment.REFERENCES: All references must be listed at the bottom of the submission–in APA format.Be sure to use the headers in your submission to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required.Due Sunday of Week 3 by 11:55 pm ESTAny form of plagiarism, including cutting and pasting, will result in zero points for the entire assignment
Students must choose one of the following terms for your research for their Journal ArticleSummary 3
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.