This presentation should summarize what you learned by completing your CRP (Career Research Project). You need to plan your presentation. Include before, during and after assignment thoughts. If you use outside resources, cite your sources with the presentation. While completing this presentation you should use several of the PowerPoint features you learned while completing the PowerPoint Tutorials assignment including: themes, transitions, lists, pictures, animation and audio. This Student Presentation assignment is worth 25 points.You are required to follow Guy Kawasaki’s 10 20 30 rule. This rule is you should have no more than 10 slides, you should not talk for more than 20 minutes and you should not use a font size that is less than 30 points. Look Guy up and see what his background is. Check out his web page. He explains the rule nicely in this short video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M13SObffogIf you did not submit Phase 5 of the CRP, you are to create a presentation selling this course to another student. You must follow all of the requirements listed above.
This presentation should summarize what you learned by completing your CRP (Career Research Project)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.