Write 8 pages with APA style on Saltman Engineering Co Ltd V Campbell Engineering Ltd2. This essay discusses that where information has economic value, it can be treated like any form of consideration. This is because it has a worth which becomes the property of the original owner or holder of it. And as such, when the ‘owner’ of such information feels his rights have been breached, he can take legal action against any losses. This situation has led to the development of confidentiality laws. Cases involving the abuse of rights to information are handled under the category of breach of confidence. In the earliest cases of the 19th century, people who brought action for the breach of confidence were required to show proof of a contract that restrained the defendants from making economic use of information given to them. This means that the initial courts invoked a common law position which required plaintiffs to insert clauses in the contracts they signed which involved the transfer of information that could potentially be used to the advantage of defendants.However in Saltman Engineering Co Ltd V Campbell Engineering Ltd a significantly different ruling came to force. In this case, Saltman Engineering conceived a business idea. They asked Campbell Engineering to draw up the plan and put it on course for the commercialisation of the invention. Campbell instructed a third party company to proliferate the idea and put the final product on the marketplace as though it was Campbell Engineering’s original invention. Saltman Engineering took the matter to court.
Write 8 pages with APA style on Saltman Engineering Co Ltd V Campbell Engineering Ltd2. This essay d
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.