Write a 1 page paper on stat 2. STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING Pure integer programming problem is a linear programming whereby all the variables are required to be integers (Render, et al. 2012). The Linear programming problem below is a pure integer LP problem but also has mixed sets of integers, thus mixed integer linear programming.Minimize Z=8X12+4X1X2+12X22Subject to: 6X1+X2≥50 X1+X2≥40A statistical programming that uses a scale of 0-1 is a simple and powerful integer scale. Zero-one linear programming involves problems (Braaksma, et al, 2012)), in which the variables are restricted to be either 0 or 1 for instance,Minimize Z=8X1+6X2Subject to: 4X1+5X2≥10 X1+X2≤3 X1 X2 ≥0 X1 X2=0 or 1A mixed integer programming problem is a linear programming in which only some of the variables are required to be integers, for instance,Maximize Z=5×1+6X1X2+2x2Subject to: 3×2+2×2≥6 X1+x2≤8 X1, x2 ≥0Sometimes, it is evident statistically that most decision making problems have multiple objectives that cannot be optimized simultaneously because of the conflicting nature of the objectives or goals. Goal programming is used to solve programming problems with several objective functions (goals) or constraints (Tanlamai, 2011). The linear problem below represents a goal programming problem, and also represents a non-linear programming problem whereby the program is defined by systems of equalities and inequalities (constraints) with real variables X1 and X2.Maximize Z=10X1+5X2Subject to: 8X1+10X2=10 4X1+6X2≥5 X1 X2 IntegersReferencesBraaksma, A. J., Meesters, A. J., Klingenberg, W. W., & Hicks, C. C. (2012). A quantitative method for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis. International Journal Of Production Research, 50(23), 6904-6917.Lo, Q., & Chai, K. (2012). Quantitative analysis of quality management literature published in total quality management and business excellence (1996–2010). Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 23(5/6), 629-651.Render, B., Stair, R. M., Jr., & Hanna, M. E. (2012). Quantitative analysis for management (11th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.Tanlamai, A. (2011). Implementation of Quantitative Management Techniques and Organization Performance. Journal of Global Business Issues, 5(1), 43-50.
Write a 1 page paper on stat 2. STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING Pure integer programming problem is a linear
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.