Write a 3 pages paper on americas executive document 9066. In a few months, over 110,000 (over 65 percent) were relocated to the internment camps, which were constructed and dispersed in Arizona, California and other states in the western side. There was a special provision for those who were half cast. the American women married to Japanese men had an option to go to the internment camps with their husbands (Harrison). Question 3 The executive order 9066 was unconstitutional and violated several rights due to American citizens. Their right to religion was adversely violated. The practice of Buddhism was prohibited in the internment camps, and there was no placement of Buddhist clergies in the separate camps. The Shinto religion was restricted and Christianity proclaimed and encouraged in the internment camps. Their freedom of speech and press was also contravened with the banning of Japanese speaking in public and the prohibition of reading newspapers in the camp. The formal language they were expected to speak was English only in public meetings. Breaching their right to assemble, they abolished to do groupings or congregations. Their freedom to petition was not guaranteed, they were, therefore, unable to seek redress. They faced unreasonable seizures and searches. Their right to the indictment was also contravened. Many other rights and freedoms were abridged. Question 2 A multiplicity of issues led to the federal government’s intervention into civil rights.
Write a 3 pages paper on americas executive document 9066. In a few months, over 110,000 (over 65 pe
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.