Write a 3 pages paper on proposal for academic achievement and parental involvement. They must communicate with their children to develop an understanding with then so that they share with them all problems that they might be facing in their education. Working parents also need to stay regularly in touch with their children’s teachers so as to get informed about their progress. They should be a great help for their children, both morally and physically. Epstein (2001) asserts that working parents or those who live far away or fathers are “less involved” in child’s educations “unless the school organizes opportunities…in various times and in various places” (p. 407). This proves that as compared to house wives, working mothers and, especially, fathers are often non considerate toward their children’s educational achievement because they do not have enough time to spend with them. Thus, there is a great need to address the issue of working parents and their involvement in their children’s academic lives, so that the latter are able to show better achievements in their education. Alternatives Epstein (2001) suggests that “caring communities can be built intentionally” that allows working parents to participate actively in their children’s educational activities (p. 408).
Write a 3 pages paper on proposal for academic achievement and parental involvement. They must commu
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.