Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on diagnosis, treatment, and re-integration for soldiers with symptoms of post-traumatic stress syndrome. Individuals who suffer from PTSD re-experience the traumatic episode throughout in their minds, and it is usually done through flashbacks and nightmares. The thoughts can become so severe and realistic that the person begins to dissociate, experiences minimized functioning in normal daily life, and becomes a stranger to family members and friends. It is associated with other illnesses like substance abuse, mental and physical problems, and depression. Parenting concerns, relationship issues, and marital problems often disrupt the family system (Moon, 2006).The symptoms of PTSD include the individual having flashbacks or nightmares of traumatic events (even when the victim is awake), attempting hard not to think of the event, or evading circumstances that remind the individual of it and feeling emotional detachment or numbness from people around the individual or his surroundings. Other symptoms include incapability to recall the specifics of the trauma, easily startled or feeling jumpy and hypervigilance, or being frequently on high alert (Cannoneer and Sherman, 2012). The aforementioned symptoms may be used as an indication that an individual suffers from PTSD.It is important to note that it is common for soldiers to want to find out why they are acting or feeling the way they do. However, knowing whether they suffer from PTSD is difficult. Only skilled behavioral professionals are capable of helping the soldier deal with what he is feeling. The provider is supposed to use his judgment and training to test and diagnose what is ailing the patient and interpret the outcomes to determine the possible best treatment. It is imperative to stress out that only trained professionals like mental health provider or a doctor should attempt to evaluate PTSD (Cannoneer and Sherman, 2012).Screening for a psychological disorder is a good way of identifying workers at substantial risk because of their different levels of exposure to trauma.
Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on diagnosis, treatment, and re-integration for sol
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.