Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on final reflective. Cascio (2006) defined human resource policies as the process of organizing the resource planning, performance management, employee relations and supporting administrative roles. This report will focus on identifying the process and importance of human resource policies within in the organizational framework. The researcher will also try to evaluate the effectiveness of these policies within the organizational context.The process of developing human resource policies depend on the specific needs of a firm and its employees. Most of the firm try to develop their human resource polices by relating them to their organizational objectives which provides an explicit direction to the workforce (Adeniji & Osibanjo, 2012). The influence of the policies can either be negative or positive based on the effectiveness of implementing them. For instance, Microsoft Corp.’s HR policy of stack ranking is criticized as one of the worst policies (Burstein, 2013). The policy was focused on ranking the employees based on their performance which took an ugly form and emerged in the form of organizational politics and decreasing productivity (Burstein, 2013). Focusing on the process of policy making, the basic aspects of policy framing and drafting will be referred in the report.The first step for policy making is to identify the need. This step involves all the HR personnel of the company. The line managers will collect the data on the progress, performance and productivity of the employees and forward it to the senior managers (Cascio, 2006). The senior managers analyze the data and identify the gaps in the work culture and work structure. Based on this, a basic framework for the policy is developed and further forwarded to the higher management of the company. This is where the policy framework is compared and aligned with the strategic decision making process (McKenzie & Wharf, 2010).
Your assignment is to prepare and submit a paper on final reflective. Cascio (2006) defined human re
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.