1. Explain principles of care for clients with oncological disorders.
2. Identify components of safe and effective nursing care for clients experiencing fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
3. Describe strategies for safe, effective multidimensional nursing care for clients with acid-base imbalances.
4. Select appropriate nursing interventions for clients with upper gastrointestinal disorders.
5. Select appropriate nursing interventions for clients with lower gastrointestinal disorders.
6. Evaluate responses to nursing interventions for clients with endocrine disorders.
You are required to give a minimum of two responses and follow the criteria listed below:
· Review how your classmates achieved each course competency and transferable skill.
· Identify new knowledge others gained you had not considered.
· Describe how this new knowledge could impact your nursing practice.